Salustra has a symbiotic relationship between all the ingredients which works with each individual’s needs. It can support better cardiovascular health, boost levels of anti-oxidants, drive better blood supply throughout the body, assist recovery in training and improve your mental and physical energy.
• The formula repairs the overall cardiovascular system and gets it working stronger and more efficiently.
• Regulates blood pressure, central pulse pressure, and central aortic systolic pressure.
• Brings back the flexibility into the arteries.
• Rectifies irregular heartbeat.
• Energy ‐ physical and mental.
• Recovery from training.
• Higher blood flow to the nervous system/ repairs nervous system.
• Better circulation.
• Creates energy in the heart.
• Improved muscle flexibility.
• Re absorbs calcification back into the bone.
• Huge volume of antioxidants.
• Kills off free radicals and oxidatve damage.
• Any of the ingredients in the powders when mixed with nitric oxide are utilised much more efficiently. They all have their own individual jobs but as a combination they do so much more.
L‐Arginine, D-Ribose, Citrulline dl Malate, L-Arginine alpha-ketoglutarate, Taurine, L-Glutamine, Acidifiers (Citric Acid Anhydrous, Malic Acid), Flavouring (Pineapple, Orange), Potassium Chloride, Magnesium Glycinate, L-CarniBne, Colouring (Beta Carotene), Sweeteners (Sucralose, Steviol Glycosides), AnB Caking Agent (Silica), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Coenzyme Q10, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Polycosanol (Octacosanol), Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), DL Alpha-Tocopheral Acetate (Vitamin E), Pine Bark Extract, Calcium D-Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Menaquinone-7 (vitamin K2), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Thiamin Hydrochloride (Vitamin B1), Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3), Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12), Sodium Selenite.