(that’s YOU!) In the past six months, the HyperVerse Compliance Office has worked with thousands of members helping them to understand and follow the rules as published in the Service Agreement. Now, we need YOUR help. The following issues are super important.
NOTE: Regulatory agencies WILL ABSOLUTELY shut down HyperVerse if we as a Community do not follow the rules. The issues listed below are absolutely vital to understand.
1) NO INCOME CLAIMS OF ANY KIND. Taken straight from the Service Agreement, this is a big one and a legal issue. That means no testimonials that include income claims. If a leader/presenter asks you for your testimonial, you may not discuss earnings in any way, and if you do make income claims, the presenter MUST STOP YOU. This includes NO showing of the back office, Pending amounts, Withdrawals, Rewards, etc.
2) NO EXAGGERATION OF THE REWARDS PLAN. At no time do HyperVerse members earn more than three times the value of a purchased membership. (Obviously as you add “Rebuys”, you’ll have multiple memberships earning daily. But this does not alter the initial membership purchase or any additional purchases or allow a membership to earn beyond that 3x expiration).
3) NO USE OF INVESTMENT LANGUAGE. HyperVerse does not offer an investment or financial product of any kind. HyperVerse does not manage members’ crypto or manage a deposit account. There is no ROI, no monthly percentages, and most definitely no compounding. Rebuys are simply a way to purchase additional ‘mini-memberships’ using earned Rewards without having to redeem and withdraw first.
4) NO ACCEPTING FIAT CURRENCY DIRECTLY. Look at the Service Agreement and HyperVerse’s definition of money laundering. The HyperVerse Founders want educated and knowledgable members who take the time to learn and then help educate others, not a bunch of people throwing money at something.
5) NO PUBLISHING THE REFERRAL LINK. Again, stated clearly in the Service Agreement, the referral link may only be shared privately, no exceptions.
HOW YOU CAN HELP
When you see something, say something! If you see a presenter or leader not following the rules as outlined above, say something directly! Call them out on a zoom or post a comment below their Youtube videos or respond to their email campaign or comment on their presentation announcement or call them out on their social media. If none of those actions get their attention, send a report to compliance with a link and screenshot. (If your team includes members from other countries, please offer to translate this incredibly important announcement so every member can read it in their own language).
This is not about “getting people in trouble”. This is about EMPOWERING THE COMMUNITY to help protect what we have with HyperVerse.
Questions? Send an email to the Compliance office.