Hello My friends This is how it is : If you talk about a particular type of investment fraud.
- A high-yield investment program (HYIP) is a type of Ponzi scheme, an investment scam that promises unsustainably high return on investment by paying previous investors with the money invested by new investors.
- Most of these scams work from anonymous offshore bases which make them hard to track down.
- Meaning If the company is earning external money, with Forex or some mining it is not a HYIP !
- If the owner’s ar not hiding himself, and you can meet them in a office, it is the 2th proof that we are not talking about a hype!
- There are also legitimate high-yield investments, see yield (finance) and high-yield debt.