Go to the following :
- Follow this path
- Open your Finder:
- Click on Users
- Now Click on: user_name
- The next Map you need to open: Library
- And almost the last you need to open: Application Support. Go with the arrow to the map : Bitconnect
- Now you get To the Map you Need to have LOL : Wallet.dat !
- Now Duplicate this file on your MAC, and Rename it in to: (wallet bitconnect copy “date”.dat)
- Copy Wallet.dat file from BitConnect folder and paste wallet.dat where you want to make the backup.
- The best is to use a UBS Stick for this, It is always better to make 2 Backups of your Wallet.dat File !
HOW TO RESTORE BACKUP IN MAC OS X:
BitConnect data folder will open for most users , This is will be on the following location:
Follow this path “/Users/user_name/Library/Application Support/”
Copy wallet.dat file from your backup folder and Paste it into the wallet.dat in BitConnect folder.
If you made a new name Please change it to the requested name of the file (wallet.dat) of Bitconnect
That is all you neet to do!