Let’s take a look at some numbers related to the Questra Holdings company:
- The Company is Working in the European market since 2009!
- Questra is already 3 years active, and paying to his members.
- Questra Holdings has official partnerships with many clients in 28 countries all over Europe!
- The company has more than 158 employees!
- 88% of all conducted deals turn out to be profitable!
- The year 2015 has brought 231,140,899.00 euros in pure profit to the Questra Holdings company!
This is their referral career ladder :
Company management :
Antonino Vieira Robalo – is a president of the Atlantic Global Asset Management C.A. investment fund, as well as a full-time staff adviser of the World Bank and a number of international projects in Luxembourg, France, Japan and the United States. He has two higher educations and more than 30 years of work experience on managerial positions in major public and private enterprises.
Andrei Andreevich Abakoumov – is a Chief Executive Officer and Manager of the Atlantic Global Asset Management C.A. investment fund. He is a mathematician with higher education. He is an expert with special education in financial advising, trading and investment portfolios and funds management. He has a long-standing work experience over 20 years in the financial and banking sector in managerial positions. Currently, and for over than 16 years he has been residing in Cape Verde.
Atlantic Global Asset Management equity investment fund has its roots in the financial holding SFG Group, operating since 2009.
Foundation Atlantic Global Asset Management (abbreviated A.G.A.M.) conducts the business of buying and selling debt instruments, including shares of companies, conducting initial public offering of its securities on the stock exchange (IPO), as well as the placement of foreign securities, refinance companies and financial factoring.
Equity investment fund is registered in the homeland A.G.A.M. president Antonino Rubalo in the Republic of Cape Verde, which is located in the central part of the Atlantic Ocean, west of Senegal.
The main office of the Fund is located also in the same place in Cape Verde, on the same floor with the famous world auditing company PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC).
Atlantic Global Asset Management, is where the investment plans are!
You can see what the profit is per Color.
Let’s take a closer look at the portfolio of the investor “Red” with a yield of 270% per year.
- Value of Portfolio “Red” is 7290 euro.
- Each portfolio works 365 days or 1 year.
- Average weekly return on the portfolio is 5.2%. This represents the average value of the results of work for three years. This is your net income, which is charged on the balance. Percentage of weekly yield varies each week depending on what the results show the company.
- The average income per month is 1640 euro.
- A potential return for the year is 19683 euro.
- Calculation of the profit on the balance sheet takes place every seven days on Friday after the company’s experts have completed a working week, after that the profit is available for withdrawal.
- Start today earning, sign up. Click this link!